Wednesday, June 23, 2010

san francisco

As a (belated) birthday present, D whisked us off to San Francisco! It was so nice to enjoy a long weekend from a stressful week at work. Even though I had to stay late on Thursday night to finish up some tasks due Monday morning, it was worth the extra hours to not worry about what didn't get done.

The weather was absolutely perfect. The gusts of wind were pretty intense for the most part, but the deep blue sky and crisp air was a refreshing change to the muggy, brown mush that is Los Angeles.

I had so much fun traveling with D, which I was extremely thankful for. Having a partner makes a traveling experience so much more rich and enjoyable (if you like your partner, that is. I happen to like mine very much).

Driving across the Golden Gate Bridge to Napa

On the way to Napa

First meal: Gott's! Delish.

First winery stop: Peju

So. many. grapes.

 M. Sattui winery


View from our hotel room

French toast w. strawberries and walnuts @ Slow Club

R & G Lounge. He eats duck. I say yuck.
Just because I am an Asian tourist.


Hot, fresh clam chowder. Mmmm.
San Francisco is for lovers.
de Young museum/Japanese tea garden
Little girl was ALL up in my picture.

Walking across the Bridge. I was pretty terrified, hence me leaning awkwardly into D.
Driving all around SF. The roads are crazy! It was like being on a rollercoaster.
Bliss.


3 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEE SF!!!! i wanna go back soon. cute pics, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am JEALOUS looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww!! i love the sanjins dude!! i'm proud of you for posting so many! and for taking so many at that!! ;) Danny looks the same in every pic. haha how photogenic!!

    ReplyDelete