Wednesday, June 2, 2010

don't worry baby

Falling undesirably ill was nature's way of telling me to take it down a notch. Take deep breaths, laugh hard, and even though it may seem like the end of the world... it's not. Bless my family for putting up with my cranky self and pulling me out of my downward spiral of feeling sorry for myself.

Today was my first day back after a week-long hiatus from work. I had to constantly remind myself to take it easy, stop fretting thirty minutes later, just concentrate on the now. That's all I can really do, I have no control over what transpires from others' actions.

I'm quickly gaining back the weight I lost from not eating for a week. It's a shame that the easiest way for me to lose weight is to get sick. But food is just too delicious, especially when it's shared <3

Take care of yourself, my babies. Love your body, feed it well, and put your mind at ease.

3 comments:

  1. you inspire me old friend.. keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, maxwell. hope youre well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad ur bouncing back, boo! don't get sick like that again!! <3

    ReplyDelete