- I relocated to Pasadena, CA to pursue my dreams. What I got was a bitch-slap from reality. I'm a grown-up??
- Currently working as an accounts payable manager at Fleur't, Inc. Gimme your monies.
- Did an internship stint in celebrity PR. Realized the Hollywood world is not for me. In fact, it's a tad revolting, and I can't live with a clear conscience knowing that I am feeding into the cycle.
- Living in California is expensive. Really, really expensive. Getting cut off from your parents is a sobering fact of life.
- But it's so worth it when all of the best musicians are usually guaranteed to stop in LA for tours.
- Life=work work work. play play play. Squeeze in some sleep, and you're set.
- My body can no longer handle weather lower than 70 degrees.
- LA radio stations play the same 5 songs. More often than not, simultaneously.
- Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
- Tik Tok- Ke$ha
- Nothin' on You- B.O.B.
- Carryout- Timberland/Timberlake
- Bedrock- Young Money
- If I hear any of those songs again, I will put my head through my windshield.
- I still can't believe the Saints won the Superbowl.
- I went to the golf range for the first time. Needless to say, I was awesomely bad. But I never thought playing golf could be fun!
- Got pulled over for the first time in my life. Received a traffic violation for the very first time in my life. Grand total= $496. You rock, Orange County Police Department!
- I'm getting used to sportin' shorter hair. But I'll probably grow it out. I'm a long hair kinda gal.
- Family is the greatest. If they love you, that is.
- When the universe gives you a second chance that you have been waiting for, take it.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
My life in bullets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, California. And yeah, what's up with California radio stations sucking so bad?
ReplyDeleteAnd welcome to the real world! i took a leave of absence to go back to school and i forgot how much that sucked too. Grass is sometimes greener....
welcome back love <3 the blogging world missed you
ReplyDeletethanks yall!
ReplyDeleteseriously... why is the grass always greener on the other side...