Or in this case, sore bellies.
I'm talking about the love pooches. Yes, the love pooch, the inevitable result of wanting to spend time together by going out to nice restaurants, breakfast in bed, snacks while watching movies. Basically just eating (and eating, and eating, and eating). Of course, I am not immune to this phenomena, and neither is he. After seeing how much my stomach has expanded over the past month, I decided that I needed to do something about it. But I wasn't going to suffer alone, so I persuaded him to suffer with me. D and I have decided to lose weight in a competitive manner, a "Biggest Loser," if you will. Whoever loses the most weight (percentage-wise according to our height and the fact that he's a guy) over the span of 3 months wins $100, cash or a gift worth the said sum. But if either of us achieves a 6-pack, he/she is the automatic winner. I'm a little nervous since I am pretty competitive when it comes to things that I can control (ie, my weight) but I've never been competitive with my boyfriend before. But I am looking forward to Mr. Benjamin in my wallet on June 22... muaha.
For now I am eating everything that I can before the official weigh-in next week. In-N-Out, Mexican food, ice cream, chocolate covered pretzels, and basically everything delicious before my body goes into full healthy mode. I am now kicking myself in the ass for leaving a nearly full pint of Haagen Dazs Coffee ice cream in his freezer. I won't have access to that treasure until AFTER the bet begins. Bah.
Aside from the hoopla, I am looking forward to really taking care of my body, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life... with a booty and abs to match. When I think of body inspirations, I always think of one person, and one person only:
OG Britney. Doesn't get any better than this.
Let the games begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment