Monday, June 8, 2009

"Your man don't play. Have you ever been to St. Tropez?" -Sean "Diddy" Combs

On the last day of the program, Amy, Chris, Erin and I ventured over to St. Tropez. We knew it was going to take some time to get there, but we did not anticipate the hour-long bus ride from the coastline, through the mountains and back to the coastline. When we arrived to this famed city that Diddy "raps" about, we really had no idea what we were doing or where we were going. All we knew is that we were going to get on a boat. And that we did.


I'm on a boat


CUTIE puppy that was scampering around the boat. So so cute.

We're on a boat

There were so many boats....boat is a funny word. Boat. Boat. Boat. Anyway.


Most of the houses we passed were celebrity homes. I don't remember why these buildings were famous...

This one was owned by Elvis

This one was owned by GEORGE MICHAEL (I think I was the only one who was excited about this)

I love the French Riviera.

After our boat excursion we hit the streets of St. Tropez




BEST 4 EUROS I EVER SPENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment