Thursday, June 4, 2009

Possibly the greatest night ever.

For quite some time, the group has wanted to throw a white party a la Diddy's party in the Hamptons. Apparently everyone in the south of France likes to wear all white ensembles, preferably see-through white linen. Well, we finally made it happen last night. We threw a surprise party for Dan, Anna's boo (Happy Birthday!!) with our white-out attire. Then we finally (FINALLY) went out dancing!!! Whiskey A Go Go was Whiskey A No Go. CLUB M!!!

Lovely ladies in white


Sexy!


Sophie! <3


Classy people. I heart Elisa.

A party is not a party without balloons

Finally caught up with Brody Jenner...Nahall's facial expression is priceless.

We are so hot.

The classiest lady I know, Erin 

Nahall getting stripped searched

My heart

She loves me, ya ya

Elisa! And my mojito with 3 straws.

I can't post any pictures from Club M due to blackmailing reasons. Let's just say that a combination of schweaty dancing, a male stripper named Peaches, three-inch heels and bumpin techno music equals a hell of a time. A hell of a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment