Wednesday, May 20, 2009

There's always a better day

Bonjour, kids! I am happy to report that today was a much, much, MUCH better day. Melissa and I watched two awesome movies; a Romanian film called "Tales from the Golden Age" and an American documentary "Soundtrack for the Revolution". Both excellent, excellent films. The guards were less douche-y today. Maybe they knew that today marks the last day of our temporary market badges. No longer do we have access to the Palais and Kodak Pavilion, so Melissa and I took advantage of our day by hitting up both allllll day:

The most I've eaten for breakfast in France. The workers thought I was a pig.


French keyboard. What's wrong with this picture?


The view of the French Riviera from the Kodak Pavilion


My soulmate and I at the Kodak Pavilion...where we also got invited to a party by a filmmaker.


I think the entire nation of France came out tonight to see.....


Who could that be....


BRANGELINA


Cue the entire nation of France going apeshit


I literally squealed with delight when I saw this beautiful creature.


I love him. So much. So much.

Also on the red carpet: Quentin Tarantino, Mike Myers, Sharon Stone, Ziyi Zhang, Michelle Yeoh, Diane Kruger. But no one cares about them. Just kidding. Not really. Okay, just kidding for Quentin. Everyone else, yeah.

I'm taking it easy tomorrow with no festival cuz.... GRACE IS COMING TO VISIT TOMORROWWWWW!!!!!! :) :) :)

Ciao, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment