-Arrived 1pm. Hailed a cab. Got ripped off MAJORLY.
-Went directly to my apartment. Cute, quaint. I have my own kitchen!
-After dropping off my luggage, went straight to Antibes, a small town next to Juan-les-pins, where I am staying.
-Got drunk at 4pm. Classy.
-Everyone is beautiful here.
-Wine mixer with students in the program in our classroom. Which is on the roof of a hotel, overlooking the French Riviera. Free wine, free wine, free wine.
-Went to Cannes for a night out. Insane. That's all I can really say.
-Almost got stranded in a deserted town called Biot at 1am. ALWAYS PRESS THE GREEN BUTTON ON THE TRAIN. ALWAYS.
-Slept at 5am. Woke up at 9am for class. Which I am in right now. Soaking in the goodness.
-Welcome to France.
i hate you so much right now. it's a mixture of jealousy and hate. hate and jealousy. i SO wish i was there with you! everything you just mentioned sounds like such a blast~ take lots of pictures!!
ReplyDeleteoops that was me up there
ReplyDeleteHey on the train where there pictures of little cartoon rabbits? hahaha I always remember that about the trains in France...but that was in paris so it may be different in Cannes.
ReplyDelete