Tuesday, November 2, 2010

hello again

Since I'm home sick, I figure I update my blog that I have abandoned for quite some time. And I have nothing else to do.

Life is great, just work and rest. Since work takes up so much of my time, I really try to make an effort to squeeze in time to go on new adventures on the weekends. Sadly, my laziness gets the best of me and I spend my weekends on a bed or couch rather than the beach. But spending my weekends with D is all I can really ask for. Especially when it's football season! Sundays are wholly devoted to the greatest sport in the history of the universe. True that.

Work is fun, it's just the hour commute that kills me! I blame my post-work haze on the ~10 hours I spend in my car on any given week. But I really can't complain. Great benefits, great boss, and I get to do/see really cool stuff. Really cool=getting to see all of the behind-the-scenes work at a major network, and being a part of it. Granted, there are times when I want to pull a Zack Morris TO: make a T with my hands and freeze time. But I consider myself a lucky son of a gun, and I count my blessings.

On another note, I've come to realize that I am never fully healthy for more than a week. There is always something wrong with me, whether it be TMJ, my eyes rejecting my contacts, this damn cold, my kidney. My first year living in California has certainly been a challenge physically and financially. But I'm finally starting to feel I am getting on my feet. Before I know it, it's going to be 2011. Crazy!

That's my update for now. What a boring, generalized summary of my life so far (compared to the epic posting of last summer!) Until next time, my faithful readers (all 4 of you), I leave ya'll with this:


Is this not the greatest picture you've ever seen?!!?!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! been on the edge of my seat wondering when you'll update. <3 i love you and miss you terribly. wish i could see your pretty face more often. =( which is WHY i can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! EEEEEEEE!! Don't get sick! take vitamins or something!!
    and i think snoop dogg is soooo ugly.

    ReplyDelete