20) Witnessing a man in a gorilla suit breakdancing on campus
19) Witnessing a guy completely covered in Post-Its walk into the library, look around, and walk back out
18) Free stuff/student discounts. 'Nuff said.
17) Students events (T-Pain concert, Dawgs After Dark, etc.)
16) Dining Hall!
15) Getting lost as a freshman, shamelessly busting out with my campus map, during the first week of school.
14) Exploring Athens, although I wish I could have taken more advantage of the small town
13) Going to the shooting range with Paulina and Grace
12) Winning a free Wii
11) Radiohead Concert
10) Impromptu trip to New York with Grace
9) Learning how to tap dance
8) Having no valid reasons for throwing themed parties
7) Georgia Gameday (I'm probably going to miss this the most!)
6) Skydiving
5) NBC Internship
4) Mission trip to Ethiopia+Kenya
3) Cannes Study Abroad
2) Enjoying a sizable amount of independence
1) Having minimal responsibilities while living with my best friends...those memories will be forever cherished
I'll miss UGA. GO DAWGS!
No comments:
Post a Comment