Here's to the best semester yet!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
So long, sweet summer
I have officially completed my first week of SENIOR YEAR! Although I am slowly making my way into the daily routine of classes, bus schedules and partying, I still cannot shake off the memorable summer that I was far too fortunate to experience. The past few months culminated into the best time of my life, and I'll never forget the times I had in Cannes and L.A. Since this blog was born as an outlet for my adventures, I really don't know what I'm going to post from now on. I guess I could talk about how terrified I am to graduate, job hunt and leave behind the best three and a half years of not giving a fuck about responsibilities. Sound like a plan? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment