Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So I'm extremely behind in my must-see movie viewing/must-read book reading. I finally watched "Moulin Rouge" (Yeah I know...) and "Frost/Nixon." Loved both for different reasons, but I loved the cinematography in both. Beautiful shots in both beautifully made films. I generally find Ron Howard's work entertaining, and Baz Luhrmann....well he can do no wrong in my eyes...but I've yet to see his latest "Australia," which was totally panned. Next on my list: read "Slaughterhouse V" and watch "Milk."


1 comment:

  1. Frost/Nixon was great but a little too over-the-top for me. Def not an oscar-worthy performance, imo. Nixon was whack - cheeseburgers? And the guy that played Frost, I will always see him as Tony Blair from The Queen which is also one of my all-time favsies.
    Milk is the greatest movie you'll ever see in your life. I had it in my blog too.

    -HB

    ReplyDelete